The unit consists of a head fixed on a bar (diameter 12mm) of a laboratory support.
- Head with 24 or 30 nozzle unit with stainless steel Luer lock adapters
- Beaker with laboratory agitator
- Laboratory support
- Stainless steel base frame
- Stainless steel bar diameter 12mm to adjust the head’s height.
Advantages of unit:
- The head can easily be opened for cleaning and inspection without a tool by means of a
- The nozzles are directly screwed on the head. Luer lock connectors are not needed
- There is an upper clamp flange with a tri-clamp connection for feeding your matrix.
- Lower flange can be integrated on a sterile closed system in future.
- You can directly fix the nozzle on the plate between the two flanges.
- Stainless steel 1.4435 (in contact with product) with ferrite content <1%
- Gaskets for the nozzles PTFE
- O-Rings EPDM
For all materials which are in direct contact with product the material certificates are available
The following nozzle sizes are available:
A vide range of Luer lock nozzles are available from OD 0.2 up to OD 1.5mm
There are also blind caps available, which can be mounted instead of a nozzle.
Customised nozzles are available to be mounted directly on the nozzle plate without the Luer lock adapters.
Design of the Unit:
The unit is available in three versions: 24 and 30 nozzles.
Head for 30 nozzles and customised nozzles
Please use the Info-Form to ask for the adequate encapsulation system for your specific applications.
Please note: You need Acrobat reader to display the following PDF - Files.
|Download W 10 as PDF file (65KB)|